Modern motorcycle constructions lead to less weight and wider tyres. Besides better handling and better acceleration the negative result of this development is a high sensitivity to the ""tank slapper" phenomenon. This leads to less stability during rapid acceleration and ultimately less fun.To avoid this problem the use of a steering damper is required on the race track. With specified constructions LSL now brings this damping instrument to your bike.
The damper unit is well proven for stability and safety. It consists of a stiff aluminium housing containing a 7 setting adjustable hydraulic damping system. Different kinds of damper brackets meet different requirements for the mounting position.
For Custom bikes the damper is also available in an oval shape and anodised in silver. For sidecars or trikes we propose the oval type damper with 150mm stroke.
- Version: Titan
- Damper unit: round, titan anodised
- 7 setting adjustable
- Rod diameter 9mm
- Bracket: billet aluminium with pillow ball
- Can only be used in combination with headlight bracket 143LT041 and ignition lock bracket 728T024R. Left side mounting only!
- Layout: mounted on the engine cover
- This work should only be done by a qualified specialist.
More From This Category
or 4 payments of $143.81 with Info
or 4 payments of $209.54 with Info